You will find a link to nearly every reading assignment for English Composition in the list below. However, a few assignments are not listed here. I will provide you links, via email and/or the homework blog, when these assignments are due.
Please contact me if the links do not work or if you have any other questions or concerns.
- “Let Prisoners Take College Courses.” New York Times. John J. Lennon.
- “The Voluntourist’s Dilemma,” New York Times. Jacob Kushner.
- “How to Write a Summary,” SmrtEnglish. (Video)
- “Creating a Works Cited Page” (Video)
- “Evaluating Internet Research Sources,” Virtual Salt.
- “Quotations,” UNC-Chapel Hill.
- “Annoying Ways People Use Sources,” Writing Spaces. Kyle D. Stedman.
- “Paragraphing: the MEAL Plan,” Writing Studio.
- “Definition,” Norton Sampler. You will receive this handout via email.
- “Developing a Central Claim,” Writing Studio.
- “Monroe’s Motivated Sequence,” MindTools.