A few rules for picking ads:
- You must be the only one in class doing your ad. No doubling up!
- Ads must be between 30ish seconds and one minute-ish long.
- You may not do an ad for Doritos (these never work).
- Ads are subject to my final approval. I want to “approve” your ad, so that you’re sure select an ad that will work well for this project.
Although I encourage you to choose your own ad for the Ad Analysis project, I know that sometimes it’s hard to find a good one. So if you have trouble selecting an ad, you may use one of these:
- Jeep “Renegades“
- Honda CR-V “Touring“
- Maserati “Strike“
- Reebok “Be More Human“
- Delta “Threshold“
- Budweiser “Not Backing Down“
- Old Spice “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like”
- Alpha Romeo, Dragons
- Mercedes, “Easy Driver“
- Honda, “Chasing Dreams“