Are you doing the “cold manicotti” homework? If so, here’s a list of all the readings (I provided this handout to you in your notebook), along with links to the prompts you were asked to answer.
Remember, these are due absolutely no later than November 10.
- How to Write a Summary
- Posting A Source to the Course Website
- Creating a Works Cited Page
- Evaluating Internet Research Sources
- UNC Handout on Quotations / Annoying Ways People Use Sources (common mistakes)
- UNC Handout on Quotations / Annoying Ways People Use Sources (guidelines)
- Post on course website
- Paragraphing: The MEAL Plan
- Reading Paper #2 (Question/Topic)
- Posting to course website (Paper #2)
- Developing a Definition